Sunday, September 19, 2010

Weather Proofing.


Not much to say here, but that my shoes are not weather proof to rain; however, my camera seems to be. It never rained much today at the Site C rally - about a dam which the BC government wants to build on Peace River (to power 500 homes in california) - but then again, does it ever rain much in Victoria? Unfortunately not. I've found a couple of instances where the rain has been just hard enough to pitter-patter on the window - and I could only hear it if everyone in the house was completely quiet.

Where are the rolling thunderstorms?! Apparently this never happens here. I miss lazing under a corrugated roof listening to the torrential bursts of atomic cumulonimbus clouds above... and falling asleep. Feel the movement of air particles from lightning strikes 25 kilometres away - measured by seconds in delay.

As for static discharge?

I need a little electricity.




Not a picture of David Suzuki. He didn't pitch. O.o



No comments:

Post a Comment