Friday, September 17, 2010

Long time Since.

It has been a long time since, for many things. Other than these things, which I don't really need to go into, it's been a long time since my last blog post. It has only really been a month and 5 days or so, but it feels like that amount of time was really much longer, despite days going faster than normal lately. Much has happened in life since Logan's Pub. Much good, much bad - can we ever have everything?

It's raining outside and I'm in a bit of a thoughtful mood. Wow, I can be cryptic sometimes. In fact, that's what the majority of my comments are. Crypticism... Is that a word? No. My iPod tells me it is Cryptical.

You make of it what you make of it. Quick updates: I have started buying my gear that I need to head into photography as a career. I ferried over to vancouver to pick up a sweet second hand deal on a 50D. Looks like I'm a Canon freak now. Hey, they offered me the better package at the time I needed it - well, a Mr Tai did, from Vancouver.

I'm currently shooting as much as I can, when I can. There are still many steps ahead of me before I step into photography as a full time career, but I will take them as I can, when I can. Soon I may start a new blog dedicated entirely to photography.

I found this bird in a parking lot. I had just turned my camera on with a memory card for the first time. Next time I go looking for birds, it will be in parking lots. Birds here seem to have the coolest attitude.







No comments:

Post a Comment